ACMI stands for Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and insurance. The lessor
(Barq Aviation) provides the aircraft, one or more complete crews – including technicians if necessary – all maintenance for the aircraft, and insurance for the aircraft as well as third party liability. We usually require a guaranteed minimum number of hours to be flown each month – which effectively means that the client is guaranteeing a minimum payment equal to the hourly cost multiplied by the guaranteed utilization – regardless of whether he reaches that utilization or not .
The lessor provides/pays for:
- Aircraft .
- Qualified flight crews ( an additional hourly charge will be levied if a complete cabin crew is required ) .
- Maintenance including spares .
- Insurance ( Hull) and third party liability.
- Fuel/oils .
- Landing/Parking fees .
- Aircraft handling and ground support .
- Passenger, cargo and baggage check –in and handling .
- Passenger, cargo and baggage insurance .
- Passenger and cargo taxes, charges and related fees .
- Passenger and cargo booking charges .
- Passenger delay and overbooking expenses ( if any).
- Overflight fees and navigation charges .
- Aircraft positioning /depositioning .
- Aircraft cleaning .
- Aircraft and ramp security .
- Maintenance support where necessary .
- De-icing .
- Access to phone /fax/SITA/AIRINC .
- Ramp office and spares security area as required .
- Flight numbers and route authority .
- Crew and support staff transportation (air – ground) .
- Crew and support staff accommodation .
- Crew and support staff per diems .
- Work permits and license validations for Barq Aviation personnel as required .